Archive for the ‘Services’ Category
Creating a blog for your organization is one of the easiest and most effective ways to join generate attention, respect and web traffic for your organization. Regardless of the topics your organization focuses on, we can help you maximize your presence within the ongoing conversations taking place in the blogosphere. The Hatcher Group has years of experience creating, designing and maintaining blogs on all of the major blogging platforms (WordPress, Blogger, Typepad, Drupal). We can take you through the process from start to finish, including but not limited to:
- Choosing your Niche
- Domain registration and hosting solutions
- Installation and Site Design
- Best Practices and Ongoing Consultation
- Guest Posting Opportunities
- Blogroll Development and Reciprocal Link Generation
A properly formatted, designed and structured email from your organization to your membership can significantly increase branding, loyalty, outreach efficacy and traffic to your website. More importantly, a comprehensive email outreach strategy that takes into account timing, best practices and external factors such as website traffic and media coverage can maximize the impact of this powerful tool.
Whether you have an existing email list or would like to start one, The Hatcher Group can take you through the entire process, from choosing an email system and learning how to use it to designing your email template and crafting a strategy for scheduling your emails and increasing the size of your list.
According to a 2007 blog reader survey, Liberal Blog readers are hyper-engaged: 90% voted in 2006, 81% have written or called an elected official and 70% have donated online in the last six months to a cause or campaign. 78% have college degrees and 53% make more than $75,000 a year. Compare this with the 40% of the general public who voted in 2006.
Not only are blog readers more engaged than most citizens, but they are also opinion leaders in their social circles, workplaces and places of worship. By reaching this valuable audience, you can effectively increase your visibility from both a public relations and a fundraising standpoint.
The Hatcher Group can leverage years of experience and hundreds of connections in the blogosphere to communicate with top-tier bloggers and their readers in language they understand.
Whether you are looking for a one-time boost of traffic to a specific page on your website or a comprehensive plan for establishing a presence in the world of social media, The Hatcher Group can plan and execute your social media outreach strategy.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining accounts on appropriate social networks such as Myspace, Facebook, Twitter and Change.
- Seeding reports, news items and websites to social news websites such as Digg, Reddit and Stumbleupon. We have established profiles on all major social news websites, as well as years of expertise in successfully using them to generate significant exposure.
- Properly tagging and submitting content to social bookmarking services such as Delicious, Furl and Google Bookmarks.
Interesting in learning more? Contact email@example.com with your inquiry.